'Locution'

"the most wonderful thing about 'fantasy' is that it leaves everything to the writers imagination"

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Eagerness to write something...forever

When i find a topic to write something , i am for sure, not in front of the computer/laptop, and by the time i get all set to write.... the passion is no more alive OR Esha doesn't allow me to do so(which at present she is trying her maximum to distract me and get me out of my seat). Most of my days are like this..I am packed with esha and her stuff.. and when  i get time i.e.when she goes off to sleep, i am either too tired to log in and put my thoughts down or else i am dozing off with her. Sometimes i compulsively try writing something(which never materialize) for fear of not be able to do it again. I do sometimes feel that i am not able to do my writings without any bumps and humps...that is without ease. Well may be i should do some writing course to get the knack of writing without any fullstops.
Why all about writing..????because i love to read stories and fiction books...and i love to visualize them as real..I love to tell stories , i would love to write and write, maybe not immediately....but later sometime.And so this quest for writing....wink:)

No comments:

Post a Comment