'Locution'

"the most wonderful thing about 'fantasy' is that it leaves everything to the writers imagination"

Saturday 19 June 2010

weekends

Isn't it funny..while u wait for week ends to come sooner and start planning and then when its already those two wonderful days of your hectic packed life, where u r free to do what ever u like,roam around, happy, stress free and drowned in that relaxation mood ,u no  more realise that u have actually wasted 2 days of ur life. Also you actually forget wht u could have done in that 2 days ..which might be more productive and infact more enjoyable to be scanned in your memory .Well it is a week end for me and here i am thinking what can be done today...i mean i haven't planned anything so far, sluggishly doing my chore...and yet wanting to do something different, coz the point is i am doing the same daily chores even today with a difference of it moving it slow...So whats the point...???I mean i am actually wasting my life..i need to make it more lively...Not necessarily going out..i can still have fun and enjoy at home and have more fun probably..with my lillte dolll nd hubby dear  ...Well actually she is quite  keeping me on my toes.....

Farewell:)

No comments:

Post a Comment