'Locution'

"the most wonderful thing about 'fantasy' is that it leaves everything to the writers imagination"

Monday 18 January 2010

NOTHING and CONFUSION

I am a natural observer, but i realized it quite late in my life. Though after that, not that i trained it better , but made a point to look out wide and wider.I am not pointing anyone (i do at times to please myself) and i am not saying it in loud; but i have had people around me who couldn't get my true interests and encourage me in it.No doubt they wanted me to have a better and happy life and so they rather required me to follow the traditional ways, which was never my interest. And what happened.
Admitting that i have not even closely  achieved the bare minimum, i am hereby now floating in the mid-way. So what did i achieve yet in my life...??? NOTHING and CONFUSION. So what do i do now/further?? Achieve it!.. Is it possible..?? How do i go about it?? Should i even try?? and the list goes on......nd on. I had been in a job for a very small time and i intensively enjoyed it (working as Pr executive). It gave me absolute satisfaction. I knew this is where i fit and will only augment my talent. This is one job that could only have helped me reach/meet my inner self BUT i am no more a free bird ,who could carelessly fly around anywhere. I have a family to take care of. I have a daughter who needs me 24/7 and I want to be for her.I want her to chase her dreams and better her talent.
Life for me now is like a tug of war , between my family /my world and my interests/inner self. Will this struggle ever come to a peaceful end ? I have no clue. I end my thoughts by quoting this--"The only pressure I'm under is the pressure I've put on myself." - Mark Messier

1 comment:

  1. Oh chech !! Poor you .. I wish we could have our never-ending heart-to-heart discussions yar..missya.. n miss d natkat molu !!

    ReplyDelete