'Locution'

"the most wonderful thing about 'fantasy' is that it leaves everything to the writers imagination"

Tuesday 5 January 2010

a mail

E-mails and other blogs and communication sites are logged into almost daily. Most of the e-mails would be forwards from friends and others spams.I like to keep my accounts a bit organised for my understanding...so i do delete the less important mails and keep  my inbox short and arranged.People have become so busy in their lives that to just be in touch they send fwds and yes occasional updates. SO checking mails has and is never interesting for me anymore..i just read the headlines and decide to weather go further or click delete.But there are also personal mails send and for me those mails means more and brings a smile on my face.One such mail was from my co-sister. Well she is more of a friend and a sister to me. Time spent with her is although for few months, but am sure it has lasted for a lifetime.A nicer person i have ever met. Whenever i think of her i just miss her and wish she was still next to me .A person with patience so high, that i just feel like borrowing some form her( for which i have nil). A learning experience and i know i would have known more if i spent more time with her. A mail from her is just a perfect thing i was looking for. And to know that i was able to satisfy her buy gifting her things that she desired for. Hope i get to be near to her soon..:)
love you chechi:)

No comments:

Post a Comment