'Locution'

"the most wonderful thing about 'fantasy' is that it leaves everything to the writers imagination"

Wednesday 20 June 2007

after a while....

"Lost" is the word that describes me best at this moment.

Responsibilities mounting daily, busy life not less than a machine..where is the time left for me to even breath leave alone to have a glimpse of my inner self. My desires, my dreams, my interests.....all are at hold; If you ask me why..i have no answer to it....My be the world is moving fast and preparing for its Armageddon....

Not that i am not enjoying this cluster of events in my life...i am the happiest ever and ever...but ached that for once.... if the world could come to a stand still and i could cherish those few moments.....of me....with me..... and with my loved ones....!!!!!!!!

Without any understanding of my next station...i am on track though but may be without brakes :)

I am lost....yet life moves on..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment