'Locution'

"the most wonderful thing about 'fantasy' is that it leaves everything to the writers imagination"

Friday 16 February 2007

The Unforgotten..!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well as i plan to get into this blogging affairs..i am wondering how do i go about it..!! Since totally confused & in search for a subject ( simultaneously shifting tabs and checking out what and how my friends have inaugurated theirs) I come to a conclusion that i shall write about my self. As i always wanted to write(not abut me..but generally.) but never got an appropriate or an convenient mode of doing it. Dairy-writing was my early interest ,but as the years passed by and always with an excuse for not writing, eventually my interest in it was fading. After marriage Raj (my friend, better-half ..legal name HUSBAND..wink:)) ,who is a tech ,but mostly comp-freak was obviously asking me to use computer rather than diary (well he did try his best to promote computer..but i unapologetically stuck to my diary..though i DID give a second thought!!)..Finally,actually thanks to ORKUT and my friend cuckoo (specially) whose writings inspired me to write again (my long-forgotten interest/dream/wish.. whatever)...
So here i am back with/in my world...my writings...and my LIFE...
Hope all of you enjoy the ride and i ur chauffeur shall take you to different places (here places are different ppls life) and ensure a safe journey......Bon voyage!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment